Who is not a good candidate for fibroblast plasma skin tightening.
- darker skin complexions
- skin that is prone to keloids ( if you don't know what this is, you don't have it)
- acne prone skin ( sever active acne)
- any skin ailments such as eczema, psoriasis, open sores, etc (if this is treated and under control, shoot me a message to verify your eligibility, most times you're a go!)
- those on accutane or any other acne prevention medications (if you think this condition is under control, talk to your doctor about coming off these meds
- those using skincare products that contain Retin-A, AHA, Vitamin A or glycolic acid. These must be discontinued for some time before the procedure. You need to give your skin about a week rest, from these products. Retin-A you need 2 weeks if you've been using it in the area we will be treating.
- What can you treat with Fibroblast Plasma Skin tightening ?
- narrow lips
- crows feet
- eyelid and eye bag correction
- hooded eyes
- worry lines
- smile lines
- nasolabial lines
- marionette lines
- saggy skin
- stretch marks
- scars rejuvenation
- saggy neck/neck wrinkles
- moles, warts, skin tags
- all types of lifting
- acne scarring
Aftercare / Down Time
This varies depending on the area being treated but most can expect swelling for up to 3 days and must refrain from using make up during this process which can last anywhere from 3 to 14 days depending on your healing ability.